How do can you Contact Us?
Questions about the online store:
Can I Pick up my Order?
Yes. Please select that option when adding your items to the shopping cart.
You will receive an email once your order is filled.
Our pick up address is 105 Lakefront Dr. Hunt Valley, MD 21030.
Please come on Thursdays between the hours of 10-4, or call 443-330-5223 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a different pick up day.
What is Our Shipping Policy?
Shipping Charges are based on weight of the entire order.
- We prefer to ship all packages with FedEx. You have the choice to select Fedex Ground Service or Smart Post. Fedex Ground service can only be selected if you supply a street address for delivery. Otherwise, you must select Fedex Smart Post.
- FedEx transit time is from the date of shipment from our packing facility. Usually orders can be processed in a few days, however, please allow for up to two weeks to receive your order.
- Fedex cannot give a transit time for order being shipped by Smart Post, as the USPS ultimately delivers the package. Again, please allow up to two weeks to receive your order.
- We accept orders being shipped to APO and FPO addresses. They will be shipped Priority Mail.
- We do not offer 2nd Day or Overnight Service. It is cost prohibitive.
We will accept Canadian orders, however, we are unable to accept overseas orders because delivery by our carriers cannot be guaranteed. Excessive shipping costs are also a factor.
What is our Return Policy?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products you receive from Goetze's Candy Online Store you may return them within 10 days and receive a full refund in the manner of the original payment. You will be responsible for all shipping charges.
We will replace any product that you does not meet your satifaction, however, you must return the product before we are able to send more.
Goetze's Candy Company, Inc. cannot be responsible for candy being exposed to extreme conditions, whether it is hot or cold, once it leaves our warehouse. Either of these conditions in excess can alter the shape and texture of the candy.
Trying to figure out about how many pieces are in a particular pack?
All products are sold by weight. As such, it is not possible to give exact piece counts on many of the items that we sell. If you are interested in knowing an approximate number of pieces in any one package, you can use the calculation of 40 PIECES OF CANDY TO THE POUND (16 OZ). This calculation will help you estimate the number of pieces within the packages.
If you purchase a 12 ounce bag of candy you would use the calculation of:
40 (pieces per pound) / 16 ounces (# of ounces in a pound) = 2.5 pieces per ounce.
2.5 pieces X 12 ounces = approximately 30 pieces per 12 ounce bag of Caramel Creams?
Please email email@example.com or call 800-295-8058 if you have any special request pertaining to your order.